Please read these Terms and Condtitions carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Condtitions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Condtitions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Condtitions.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website, “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean XTREND Solutions LLP and its affiliates.
These terms and conditions of use shall govern your use of the site
www.ethnicpip.com , and all other URLs forming part thereof (hereinafter referred to as “the Sites”). The Site is owned and managed by XTREND Solutions LLP, a company incorporated in India (hereinafter referred to as “us or we” in the first person and “ETHNICPIP” wherever the context requires). These terms and conditions of use form the entirety of any expressed or implied contract that may or may be deemed to exist between us and you, the users of the Site. These terms and conditions are applicable to all products sold on www.ethnicpip.com .
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the sites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. ETHNICPIP and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the sites at any time. Advice received via the sites should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
ETHNICPIP and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the sites for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. ETHNICPIP and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
b) Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. www.ethnicpip.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.GENERAL TERMS
- Products made available for sale on the Website may not always be in the physical possession of ETHNICPIP and may be physically located anywhere in the world.
- All products made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts will be granted to the Buyer (unless as per the Discounts and Promotions offered by us).
- The price of a product, as listed on the site, includes applicable duties and taxes as per Indian law. However, packaging, shipping and handling is not included in this price, and will be charged as applicable and would depend on the physical location of the product as well as the shipping address provided by the Buyer.
- The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of any Product.
- The Buyer agrees that the Buyer is liable for any additional duties and taxes that might be applicable on the purchase as per clause above and such charges shall be payable in addition to the price of the Product.
- All invoices will be raised by ETHNICPIP based on the registration information provided by the Buyer at the time of finalizing a purchase.
- ETHNICPIP shall reserve the right to cancel any order placed on the website www.ethnicpip.com , at any time prior to the delivery of the Product, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- ETHNICPIP shall assume no responsibility for any errors or omissions that may occur in the description, pricing or other content related to a product.
- All foreign currency exchange rates for purchase are taken at prevailing exchange rates. The prices for every individual product have been ’rounded off’ for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate that will be used for calculation of the invoiced price.
- The Buyer warrants that all the information furnished at the time of registration is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to ETHNICPIP immediately. ETHNICPIP is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and seek such further information, clarifications or verifications as it may deem necessary for granting registration. Such registration may be suspended or canceled where ETHNICPIP forms a reasonable view that any of the above information may be inaccurate. However, such registration will be restored immediately on the buyer furnishing information to the satisfaction of ETHNICPIP.
- The buyer shall agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in these terms and conditions. In particular, the buyer will warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you.
- www.ethnicpip.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached a term of these Terms.
- These Terms will survive indefinitely unless and until www.ethnicpip.com chooses to terminate them.
- If you or www.ethnicpip.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, www.ethnicpip.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service. and ethnicpip will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination of the transaction by either party whatsoever.
LEGAL AND GENERAL TERMS These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Gurgaon. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and ETHNICPIP as a result of this agreement or use of the Sites. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and ETHNICPIP with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and ETHNICPIP with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES All contents of the Sites (including the digital content like photographs) are the intellectual property of ETHNICPIP and/or its suppliers. All trademarks, names, brand names, etc. used on the Sites are either trademarks or registered trademarks of ETHNICPIP or its associated companies. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. PAYMENTS You agree to abide by all provisions prescribed in the order forms submitted by you for the purchase of any artworks from the Site. In particular, you warrant that all information that you submit will be true and accurate (including without limitation your credit card number and expiration date), and you agree to pay all charges plus all applicable taxes for the purchases made by you. SEVERABILITY If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect. REPORT ABUSE As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. www.ethnicpip.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. www.ethnicpip.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated April 2019