Definition & Notification of Changes
2. Inspire Craft may change these terms at any time by posting changes online.
3. Inspire Craft is an online marketplace and Seller are responsible for delivering the products.
4. We do not handle any products, refunds or payments.
5. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Inspire Craft.
3. You agree to pay the subscription fee as per the terms you have selected.
4. In the event of account closure, all subscriptions are non-refundable, for the period that is chosen, with all subscriptions being paid in advance.
5. By agreeing to these terms you are agreeing for Inspire Craft to set up a continuous card payment of the subscription period you have chosen either on a monthly, 6 monthly or yearly basis.
7. All products listed within your Inspire Craft shop must comply with Government regulatuions in the country you are selling from and the countries where products are being sell.
8. Failure to keep up to date with subscription payments will lead to the account being closed 7 days after the due date of the subscription payment.
9. All products listed on your Inspire Craft shop are the accountability and responsibility of you as the seller to ensure they comply with all local and international laws.
10. Inspire Craft does not have any legal responsibility for the product you have listed within your shop and by agreeing to these terms you are legally responsible for ensuring it meets all legal requirements.
11. All sellers must hold the trademark or copyright permission of the products they sell.
12. If a seller is found to be using or breaching another parties copyright or trademark they take full legal responsibility of doing so and can have their account closed without notice.
13. Inspire Craft does not hold any legal responsibility over sellers selling or distributing products that contain another parties copyright or trademark and this responsibility lies with the seller solely.
15. Inspire Craft reserves the right to cancel, close or amend a subscription period or fee at anytime without explanation.
1. You must not use Inspire Craft for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all ‘local’ laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
2. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright trademark or other rights of third parties.
3. You must not threaten, intimidate, harass, slander, defame or otherwise abuse any other Inspire Craft user or employee.
4. You are responsible for maintaining that the content you submit is your own and is not owned by others.
5. You must not modify or adapt or ‘hack’ inspire.in or seek to create another website or communication to users that implies it is associated to inspirecraft.in or any sub-domains.
6. You must not produce unwanted communications (spam) to other users of inspirecraft.in.
7. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
8. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or worms or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the inspirecraft.in site or that is in any way destructive.
9. You must not use the inspirecraft.in trademarked name without permission on any social media or internet groups or forums without explicit permission from us in writing, this includes using terms such as “Unofficial”.
10. You must not pretend or impersonate that you are an employee of Inspire Craft or have an affiliation with Inspire Craft in anyway.
1. Under no circumstance will Inspirecraft.in ” Inspire Craft” be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Inspirecraft.in regardless of the form of action.
Sales & Returns
1. You as the seller agree to ensure that you deliver the products you have listed within your shop policies within the time frame provided.
2. You must explicitly state whether you have a returns policy or obey the local laws for the areas in which you sell your goods.
3. Inspirecraft.in does not handle any shipping, returns or refunds nor will be held accountable for a sellers failure to provide the products they have listed.
Data & privacy
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website namely to allow users of the service to buy and sell and also message one another.
3. We also keep user data to allow us to contact you in the event of account withdrawal or new passwords being provided.
4 We only hold personal data for as long as necessary.
5. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our file.
6. If you request to close your account then all your personal data will be deleted within one working day of the request.
7. Accounts cannot be scheduled for deletion.
8. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
9. We may, however, share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website.
10. This data would not be personal data but would be anonymised (for example the kind of data you have seen in “Google Analytics”).
11. We never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
12. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
13. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us.
14. Our website uses “cookies” to track use and allow customers to purchase from our website. These cookies do not contain or pass any personal, confidential or financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors or customers purchasing from our website.
1. You agree to pay your subscription on time within the period you have agreed to sign up to.
2. Failure to make payment within the timeframe provided will lead to your account being closed automatically without notice 7 days after the date the payment was originally due.
Changes to Service
1. Inspirecraft.in retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
2. Inspirecraft.in retains the right to modify the legal terms and fee policy at any time.
3. Inspirecraft.in retains the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and to terminate accounts if in breach of the legal terms.